Tuesday, September 27, 2011

New Releases on DVD/Blu-ray: September 27th

By Paco McCullough

Only one new release this week. Technically, it's getting released Friday, but as most new on dvd/ blu-ray are released today, I figured I'd have the column on the normal time. Why only one release? It's something of a behemoth, something I imagine most companies are scared of competing with. Check out what it is after the break.




Transformers: Dark of the Moon

This movie is such a turd that even fecalphiliacs will be turned off by it. I'm all for brainless Hollywood action films, but this is something else entirely. The first hour and a half is nothing but inane "comic" relief and objectification of some pretty cars and women, which repulses me. Then, it's an hour of some horribly shot, incoherent action involving a bunch of transforming cars. In a purely abstract way, it's kind of pretty, but this was a miserable waste of my time and money. Don't waste either on this.

1.5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment